IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP
The realization that the American dream has failed.
I believed in it at one time too.
The 401k, the house, the white picket fence.
It all sounds nice, but is that all there really is?
JUST GETTING BY?
Work that one job you don’t really like.
Work until you’re 65, and hopefully retire.
All the while, you’re just getting by. Scraping what you can.
THERE HAS TO BE MORE.
I know success is not just for the wealthy, or highly educated.
They all had to start at the bottom, and wake up to the truth.
The truth is that success is available to everyone.
This can mean something different for everybody.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE TO YOU?
Is it the college degree? The large bank account?
A family? The white picket fence with the large yard?
Is it having a million dollars in the bank account?
What about obtaining financial freedom? Having options.
WE HAVE EASIER AND MORE ACCESS TO KNOWLEDGE TODAY THAN EVER BEFORE.
College is becoming more and more a thing of the past.
It’s overly expensive, and what do you really get out of it?
That’s all you really get out of it.
Most people go to college for all the wrong reasons.
If you go, the only reason should be to network with power plays.
Those that can help you connect and get access to other people, or places that you couldn’t get before.
Other than that, college is a complete waste of time.
Yup…I said. WAST. OF. TIME.
NO MORE EXCUSES. TAKE ACTION.
You can read a 1,000 books this year, but if you don’t act on anything you’ve learned, the books were worthless waste of time.
If you want to see results, take action and make things happen.
Books contain millions of dollars, and trillions of hours worth of knowledge.
Successful people pack in what worked and didn’t work for them to get where they are.
Stop reading, start acting.
Your success is dependently solely on you!
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO IN 2017 TO GET CLOSER TO YOUR DREAMS & GOALS.
- The first thing you can do is get out of your COMFORT ZONE. Nothing good or successful happens there. It’s a where the average, the complainers, those who make excuses, all reside. You don’t want to be there
- As well as getting out of your COMFORT ZONE is taking ACTION. Without action, nothing will ever happen. If you just sit there and complain about how you’re tired of working for someone, or tired of struggling to get by, but you’re not taking ACTION to do anything about it, you have no right to even be speaking. Even if you were taking ACTION I wouldn’t want to hear you complaining.
- You need to start NETWORKING with those more successful than you. Get around these people, see what they do on a daily basis, learn from them. Understand that these people you’re NETWORKING with might be really busy, so don’t pester them. But get around them. Also, be sure to NETWORK with like minded people. Get around those that are on a similar mission as you. If you’re around people who drag you down, how would you expect to move forward toward your dreams and goals? It might take cutting some people out of your life. Anyone who is a naysayer, is no good for you. They want to sell you on the belief that you cannot succeed and should give up, because they themselves have given up on their success. They settled. You should not.
- Making EXCUSES never solves problems. Successful people seek out solutions. When was the last time making EXCUSES solved your problem? “I don’t make enough money to do that,” “That seminar is going to cost a lot,” “I was late because of traffic,” “That’s not my job,” “I’m afraid of failing,” “What if this doesn’t work out?”, “What would other people say if I did this?”, “This is just who I am, I cannot change that.” All lame EXCUSES and lies you keep telling yourself and others. EXCUSES, STOP MAKING THEM!
- The greatest INVESTMENT, is the INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF. When was the last time you spent money on improving your condition? Like buying a book, going to a conference, getting a training program, getting around people? The greatest and best INVESTMENT you can make is the one in yourself. 401ks, IRA’s, ETF, Mutual Funds, those things cannot ever bring you the ROI that INVESTING IN YOURSELF can bring. The stock market will crash and cut all your retirement funds in half, but it won’t be able to cut your knowledge and street smarts in half. See? If you train up, get proper knowledge, get out of your COMFORT ZONE, start NETWORKING with other people, quit making EXCUSES, and INVEST IN YOURSELF, you’ll be setting yourself up for the success you want and deserve. Remember, the content you take it, will affect the attitude you put out. It will also affect the success you take in.
HOW DO YOU START?
It starts with you.
You have to make a decision to change your mindset.
Do you want to stay where you are in life?
Or do you desire something more?
If you desire more, then start RIGHT NOW!
YOU MUST FIRST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Have confidence in yourself, and work towards your potential.
Block out the naysayers, the haters, the negative people.
Follow your dreams, go for your goals, and get your success.
Be relentless in this devour.
All of the books written by highly successful people have this one thing in common.
They tell you to GO NOW! TAKE ACTION! GET OFF THE COUCH! GET OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
I know you are capable of doing more than you are currently.
We all are. I am. We can all be taking more action.
Make sure everything you do, is bringing you closer to your goals.
You have incredible potential, don’t waste it on less than greatness.
I want to be successful, I want to help others be successful too. I see a lot potential in people, and in myself. So let’s make a 2017 resolution to be successful. Whatever that looks like for you.